Friday, March 2, 2012

Making some Changes

I've said it before....... "I'm not going to get so stressed out over little things; I'm not going to go ape-sh*t-crazy when I'm mad; I'm going to learn to be more relaxed; yadda yadda yadda.  Well, this time I'm serious.  I'm sick and tired of being a stress case.  It's stressing me out.  I was convinced that I wasn't enough of a stressful person that it could in fact keep me from getting pregnant.  But, the more I read and think about it, my stress is a determining factor.  So, how do I plan to really "fix" myself this time you ask? Well, there is not just one answer.  But, I'm really starting to do some self reflecting, in addition to adding in some de-stressing exercises and techniques.  First, I found a new counselor and for the first time, I left thinking "That went really well.  We actually clicked.  I'm actually going to go back."  Along with that, I'm also continuing yoga, reading two books called Making Babies  and The Worry Cure, and just making a conscious effort to not sweat the small stuff.  If I don't dust they day of the week I always dust... so be it.  If the Saturday plans don't go exactly as I envisioned.... so be it.  My reasons for wanting to become more comfortable with myself, and to seek change are simple:  I want to be more confident.  I want to be a better wife.  I want to be a better mother, so that Taylor doesn't grow up  to be a stress case, because let's face it... she is going to model my behavior and I want better for her.  I want to become pregnant so badly that I can't find the right words to express my desire to conceive another baby..... a sibling for Taylor.  If I keep stressing myself out both physically and emotionally, it's going to be a long miserable road. And I don't want that.  So, here's to starting my new blog, my release, and becoming more comforable with the skin I'm in.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment