Saturday, November 10, 2012

Adios Facebook!!!

I deactivated my Facebook account.... for now.  I needed a break.  I'm working very hard on myself.  Trying to be a better mother.  Trying to be a better wife. Trying to focus more on my little family.  Trying to build up my self esteem.  Trying to be more productive around the house.  Therefore, I didn't need the distraction of Facebook.  I'm sad that I won't get to interact with my mommy group that I love.  I'm sad that I wont get to see pictures of my niece and other family.  But, life goes on.  It did before I have Facebook.  I plan to stay off for at least 3 weeks.  Then, I will see how I feel.  I have to admit that it felt really good to hit that deactivate button.  I needed it. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so freeing! You're making me want to do it too now. Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily- It has been very freeing! I went through some withdrawls the first few days, lol. But, now I'm just enjoying my little bubble. :)

    ReplyDelete