My egg retrieval is tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, worried, and thankful. Getting here is been tough. But, it's almost over. Now, we just have to hope and pray for high quality embies and hope and pray that one implants, and results in a baby in our arms in October of 2013!!!!
There have been a few road bumps in the past couple of days, but I feel like they were put there to test me. To test my patience, my trust, my faith, and definitely my sanity. Being that we have to leave our house at 5:00a.m. to get to the office on time, finding a sitter for our daughter was a little stressful. But, we have that worked out without too much stress (surprising for me). Then, the I-5 over the Grapvine has been closed for hours due to snow. This has me a little stressed, but I just keep telling myself that it will all work out. DH doesn't seem to be worried about it closing again. It is currently open, and as of now, there isn't any snow is projected for the next 36 hours.
I'm trying to maintain my positive mantra that this will work. That I will be pregnant and stay pregnant. It's hard, but I'm doing my best.
Please send well wishes and prayers for safe travels, a smooth procedure, and that the eggs and swimmers decide to get along and fertilize to form some high quality embryos.
Wishing the best for you tomorrow, Darcy! You're so close. Prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteSending you positive vibes and baby dust! Hoping everything goes well and you end up taking a take home baby.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you all day today, Darcy!! Prayers that everything goes off successfully and that you will have a brand new little squish in October!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Good luck!! I'll be thinking many, many good thoughts for you and all those healthy embies!!
ReplyDeleteC'mon super sperm! We need you to go after those eggs like they are the last eggs on earth! How exciting. I'll be routing for you both as you monitor the development the next couple days. So many exciting things on the horizon!
ReplyDelete