Thursday, January 24, 2013

one week past transfer

Today is the one week mark from my transfer.  I am 7dpt/12do/14dptrigger.  This morning, I woke up nauseous.  I battled nausea until noon, and then it came back around 7 pm.  I also am having a hard time body temperature.  I'm either too hot or I have the chills.  I gagged when brushing my teeth.  Chocolate candy DIDN'T taste good.  While all these things are great pregnancy indicators, it could also just all be from the progesterone shots.  I could also be getting my daughter's cold, although these aren't typical cold symptoms, I don't want to discount that.  I'm too afraid to get excited.  I'm too afraid of the very large disappointment that could lie ahead... But, could this be it?? Only time will tell.

In the mean time, I've been taking care of my little sickie.  She's had a mild cold for almost a week now, and I'm trying to keep it from getting worse. I've been loading her up on children's echinacea, oranges, carrots, water, anything with vitamin C and lots of rest and down time.  I hate when she is sick, but she is definitely handling it like a champ ♡♥♡♥


4 comments:

  1. I really hope this is it for u! Those symptoms sound promising. Baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to count down until your beta, but I'm hoping for good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for the very best news to come for you Darcy! Take care of yourself, and I hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you guys and am on pins and needles for you tomorrow. And progestrone is so sneaky with its pregnancy like symptoms. Hoping that these are all from the sweet baby that is nestling in tight!!!

    ReplyDelete