Beta #1 = 118
Beta #2 = 411
Doubling time of 41.66 hours (which is great)
BFP with FMU @ 9dp5dt
The most beautiful two lines we have ever seen! So dark and perfect!
Blessed. Ecstatic. Freed. Loved. Happy, VERY VERY HAPPY. Entitled. Thankful. Excited.
These are just a few of the words that describe my happiness when Dr. B called today to update with Beta #2. There was a huge weight lifted off our shoulders as we learned that our numbers are rising appropriately and this is a viable pregnancy. Yes, things can change and it's still VERY early, but
I'M PREGNANT and we are going to allow ourselves to rejoice and celebrate. I'm so very thankful for my husband, my family, my amazing Dr and his nurses, science, technology, and the Man Above. It's finally happening. Words cannot express how happy I am right now. I'm pregnant again! I'm going to be a mama again! Our daughter gets to be a big sister! We are bringing another grandchild into the family. Thank you Dr. Buyalos and the crew at Fertility and Surgical Associates for making our dream come true.
Ahhhh! I've been refreshing my phone all day waiting for you to post! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm ellated! Congrats to you too!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Darcy!!! I've been keeping you in my prayers! Those are awesome beta numbers and those test lines are so BEAUTIFUL!!! So excited for you and your family! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara
www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com
Amazingly fabulous news. I'm so happy to see this post. Congratulations!!! On to a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Darcy! I can only imagine how incredibly joyous you must feel. I'm truly happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jessah! Feeling VERY joyous!
DeleteCongratulations! Wishing you the healthiest 9 months.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!!
DeleteCongratulations darlin! Woo hoo! Nice dark lines so early and betas are looking great too. Enjoy the moment...and 9 months of pregnancy bliss!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally enjoying the moment. Yes, I have my worries, but I'm so happy. Thanks for all of your support and kind words along the way xoxo
DeleteOMG!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! This just brought tears to my eyes...I'm so incredibly stinkin' happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Stacy! I appreciate it :)
DeleteAMAZING news!!!!!!!!!! So many answered prayers today.
ReplyDeleteI know, right! So excited :)
DeleteSo happy for you Darcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Friend :) Miss you
DeleteI miss you too!!!!!! Sending loads of sticky dust your way. Taylor is going to be an awesome big sis :)
DeleteDarcy I have been praying for this news, so happy for you all! Now just praying you have a healthy pregnancy. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI just now saw this! Congratulations and continued prayers you way!!
ReplyDelete