I got my beta # today and it's now down to 7 from 11. It only went down 4 from 12 days ago. BOO! At least it's going down, but still! I'm advised to test again in 2 weeks (8 weeks from D&C). If it's not below 2 at that point, we will have to meet with the OB and decide what to do. I don't even know what that means. Ironically, I haven't Googled it yet.... but I will. The nurse said I'm still within normal range, but that my body is slow moving. She said the OB thought it would drop faster since I did BOTH the pills to end pregnancy and D&C. But, I'm still stuck in limbo. And it sucks.
We were planning on doing a FET cycle before our busy summer madness. At first it seemed like it would be easily done. Now, it's pretty much out of the question. Which means no FET until August. BOO!
I'd be lying if I said this break wasn't beneficial. It's been a forced break that I have zero control over, but it's the first real break I've taken in 2 years. I've grown a lot. Let go of a lot. And realized a lot. At this moment (that could easily change in two seconds) I feel completely over it. I'm fine with my life the way it is, and I'm really enjoying being myself again. A mother again. A wife again. And not a infertile woman who is doing everything in her power, and then some, to get a BFP one every cycle.
I think it's safe to say that extending this break will be beneficial. Yes, we will still be using our FET cycles(s), but I'm feeling like I'm going to go more into it like "if this works, that would be awesome" INSTEAD of "this has to work, or I don't know what I will do"
I HATE how slow HCG drops. If this isn't torture enough, it just has to drag on. Here's hoping it's down to zero next week so you can get on with your FET! I agree. It will be awesome if it works. :)
ReplyDelete