My CD2 bloodwork all came back normal. We also checked my thyroid and prolactin just for good measure. We hadn't done this since our first meeting over a year ago. Again, everything was normal. This time, I will take a baby aspirin daily. I'm also taking Delestrogen shots every 3 days until my uterine lining is ideal (for me at least) and my body looks like it's ready to ovulate. We are hoping by using the estrogen this time, instead of going natural, that we can build up my uterine lining as much as possible. We're also hoping that this will give us the most ideal timing, and will alleviate any stress on my part since I wont have to use OPK to detect my ovulation. Once lining is ideal, I will trigger and have the transfer five days later. I will then start up PIO shots and the Delestrogen once again until my first beta.
We were given a 40% chance of getting a BFP.... that's a whole lot higher than the 5% chance I was given of natural conception. So, I'll take it.
I'm just going to be hoping and praying that my body cooperates, and that the embryo(s) survive the thaw and are in the same shape they were before they were frozen.
Also, I have already decided that I will absolutely positively NOT POAS before a beta, given we make it that far. Last attempt, I started POAS at 6dpt and it was pure HELL. This time, I'm going to enjoy being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) especially since this will be my very last time having the opportunity to be PUPO.
I think that's a great plan!!! Praying for you, girl!!
ReplyDeleteDarcie...I'm so excited for you. Glad you're not going to POAS. Never say never but I don't think I'm going to. If I make it that far...seems so far away. Wishing you the best of luck with your FET and hoping we can post pregnancy pics together.
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys! That 40% will win!!
ReplyDeleteHello, Im a new follower on your blog! We are about to start the whole fertility doctor thing, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one struggling with this. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDelete-Char
http://char-and-jared.blogspot.com/
Yay for not peeing on OPK or HPT's this time around. That alone will be such a huge relief. Glad you are using some estrogen to plump that lining this time too. I bet it will be nice and thick for transfer time!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fantastic plan!! I'm so excited and hopeful for you. Sending you so many hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fail at avoiding POAS, so hats off to you for doing it!! Maybe this will inspire me to try harder next time! xo
Good luck!! We are also ttc #2...we have mfi and Ivf is our only option. I am doing stims right now for our 2nd ever Ivf cycle.
ReplyDeleteI can so relate to everything you've written. I get sick of people asking me when I'm gonna have another.
Thinking of you. <3
ReplyDelete