So, it's now CD25, and Fertility Friend suspects its 2dpo. I NEVER got a +opk on FRER or Digi, but it was sooo close on the morning of CD22, that I'm assuming it would've been + that evening. Plus, the surge had completely faded with FMU on CD23. I have NO idea why my body is having such delayed O, missing O, or whatever. Last cycle, I thought it was either due to taking Melatonin or because I just came off a natural FET or a combo of both. But, to have two LONG cycles back to back it something completely new to me. Yes, it could be stress, but for 2 cycles in row to be thrown off that much??? I don't think it's stress, I've had much more stressful months than this. Who knows. Fact is, I will never know.
Obviously, I'm done with a full fledged break. Fact is, I'm not ready to be done yet. A lot has changed. I have let go of A LOT. I have found contentment with some parts of this journey. But, neither Jake or I are completely ready to wave the white flag. We're getting there. Still taking baby steps. We only bd twice during my late "fertile window". Usually, I try to follow the every other day rule, but we figure if it's supposed to happen naturally, twice will suffice. We didn't stress it, and that felt GOOD.
I just wanted to thank all of my fellow infertiles who are always commenting and show nothing but support. Also, I wanted to thank those of you who I don't talk to as much anymore, yet you still check in, comment, and show that you genuinely care. All of you support and love means soooo much to me. Thanks a million!
I hate unpredictable cycles!! While I know this is so hard month after month, you continue to stay so strong. Hopefully this crazy cycle will continue to surprise...fingers crossed anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Suzanne, you're so sweet :)
DeleteI hear you! Progesterone shows that I don't always ovulate, or may never ovulate. I wish my system wasn't so screwed up. I also wish there was a magic button to get all of us that truly want children pregnant and not all of the women who keep getting pregnant whos children end up in the system. Or they end up with a worse fate... UGH
ReplyDeleteI hate long, crazy cycle this month too. Ugh. So frustrating. Hope this cycle turns around for ya!
ReplyDeletePerhaps the changes in diet and exercise could have thrown things off a bit? I realize some people run marathons all day long and have no changes, but others can be more sensitive if they've taken it up a notch...just a theory. Either way, you are right...BD'ing twice within fertile window is plenty, and thankfully you did O. Quality over quantity!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I agree 110% that change in diet and upping my regime could be the culprit. I also agree that it affects everyone differently. Looking back, when I was training my hardest, lifting my heaviest, and eating the leanest and cleanest is when my cycles were all over the place. Clearly, I fall in the category of being affected. Im okay with that for right now. Gym time is what keeps me sane right now. But, when cd1 rolls around, I think I need to scale back and make sure my diet is fertility friendly and NOT weight loss/toning friendly. It's so hard for me to find balance, and I KNOW YOU CAN RELATE . thanks for keeping me in check
DeleteJust want you to know I'm thinking of you. "Breaks" from IF never end up really working for me... It's actually how I end up knowing that I'm not ready to stop trying :) xoxo
ReplyDelete