As I was catching up on my blogs today, I came across a post that I could relate to on so many levels. But, it wasn't from my fellow infertile bloggers. It was from a fitness/health inspiration blog. Bikini Body Mommy's blog is very inspiring for weight loss, healthy food tips, and such. But today, she posted a blog about the feelings brought on by miscarriage, and I was so touched. I just wanted to share the link here. There are definite triggers in there, but I'm doing my best to spread awareness from the journey I'm trapped in. If you feel up to reading about miscarriage and loss, and finding a story you can relate to, please head over to her blog and show her some love. If not, keep this lovely post in mind in case you know somebody who might need to read something they can relate too. Happy Friday!!
http://www.bikinibodymommy.com/2013/08/recovering-from-the-devastating-loss-of-miscarriage.html#comment-41305
Wow. So hard to read but all of it so real. Thank you for sharing her post.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! Hope the transfer went well and that you are surviving the wait with your mental sanity in tact. XO
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you every time I think of you, Darcy. I hope to hear good news soon. <3
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for you sweet lady! Miss you tons.
ReplyDelete