heated swimming pool and spa. Fun times at the RV park :)
Disneyland was a blast. Taylor loved each and every minute of it. She is princess obsessed, so she was in Heaven meeting the princesses and having a special Birthday lunch at Ariel's Grotto. I was worried about the price we paid to have lunch with the princesses, but her joy was well worth it. And, the food was actually really good. It was set up like a high tea meal. First, we had a 3 tier appetizer tray, then our main course, and lastly a dessert platter. Also, since she was under three still, we didn't have to pay for Taylor's meal, and she still got a 1/2 serving off the kid's menu for free! Taylor was overjoyed with this special treatment and Ariel's Grotto. She told us this is the "best birthday lunch ever!!!"
"curtsy"
She said Aurora is her favorite
She was so excited for the princesses to get to our table
I took it easy while walking around the parks, using the stroller as a walker lol. We took lots of breaks, and I sat down a lot. Jake and our moms helped out a lot on Sunday. By Monday, I started to feel better, but we continued to take it very easy. Monday it was just our little family of three, as both of our moms needed to return to work. It was quite pleasant, just walking around and exploring, just the three of us. I would rather the circumstances had been different. I would rather have had an almost one year old with us, or at least still be 10 weeks pregnant, or at the very least, not still be haunted by this miscarriage. But, even though, I wished things were different, I loved every minute spent at the happiest place on Earth with my best friend and my wonderful, thankful, polite, and happy little girl.
Well, I didn't love every minute, that's a bit of an overstatement. I did have a couple break downs. I cried once at Disneyland. I just got overwhelmed with emotions and couldn't hold it in any longer. I cried again Monday night when we got back to the trailer. I was in pain, and I was just again mourning and dealing with emotions. But, most of the time we were all happy, and I'm glad we decided to go on the trip even though the timing wasn't ideal.
Waiting for the "school bus"
She had 4 different outfits. Two each day... one for the morning half, one for the evening :)
OMG, your daughter is adorablicious!!! It sounds like you really womaned up and made it a good time for your daughter, despite the imperfect timing. One day when she's old enough, and you tell her what you were really going through that weekend, she will love you even more for what you did to sacrifice and make it so special for her. You are amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete