Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 8 of the 10 day challenge

Soooo true!! As I just ate a bunch of junk lol



10 Day Clean Eating Pledge update: So far, I'm doing pretty good.  I haven't had one bite of sweets, I've avoided alcohol entirely, and I haven't weighed myself in 8 days.  As far as the clean eating goes, I have done great at home.  We had two meals at friend's houses, where I chose the best options I could.  I chose a turkey sub sandwich at a birthday party, with white bread, which is a NO-NO, but I was starving and wanted to avoid snacking on chips, pretzels, and candy.  So, I made my best choice.  The other meal was a hamburger on a whole wheat bun, with some beans.  This meal wasn't as bad, but I'm pretty sure the buns nor the beans  were the "cleanest" option, but beggars can't be choosers.  All my other meals have been as clean as possible, so I'm happy.  I feel great! I'm not bloated at all, I don't feel lazy or guilty after a meal, and I have ton's of energy.  It's been hard to not drink in social situations, where I would usually have one glass of wine or one beer.... but this is a challenge and I'm challenging myself to just say NO! Mind of Matter. Instead, I just chug my water and snack on raw carrots, celery, and radishes.  Oh, and chew a lot of gum lol.  Thursday is the last day of the challenge. 

We leave Friday for a mini vacation and family wedding.  I'm hoping to make good food choices over the vacation, and stick to wine and champagne for drinks.I love me some beer, but it just makes me bloated and tired.   This shouldn't be too hard as the only meal we won't be preparing ourselves from our trailer is the wedding.  So, if I pack my trailer with clean food, my family and I will eat clean food. 

I'll update again when the 10 days is complete.... hopefully with a before and after picture and some details :)

If you want more info on the 10 day pledge I took, here is the link. 
This website is amazing for all things related to eating clean.  http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/take-the-10-day-pledge/

 

100% True.  I've got the gym part down..... now just focusing on clean eating 

4 comments:

  1. You are on such a roll! So proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job on your clean eating!! Have a blast on your mini-vacay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super impressed. You go girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete