Thursday, July 18, 2013

Results are in

Love your body - prioritize health before looks.




Today is the last day of the 10 day challenge. I should actually weigh in tomorrow, but we are leaving for a trip this afternoon and there will be no scale. This 10 day clean eating pledge flew by! But even in 10 short days, I had to practice a lot of will power to not eat or drink things offered to me. I'm very proud of myself for sticking to it, and I plan to do a 20 day challenge in the very near future.

Overall, I feel great! I feel lighter, bloated free, and energetic. I don't feel the least bit of guilt after a meal or snack because I know every nutrient going into my body is a good one. I started this challenge wanting to feel better and see some definition in my muscles. Well, my goals were achieved. 

It's hard to see a difference in the before and after photo, but I can tell and that's all that matters. Only difference I see on The photo is that I'm tanner now than 10 days ago lol




I think it's good that I did these before and after pics because now I can see what others always tell me. That they can tell if I gain 3-6lbs. It's true. I lost 4 lbs, but you can't tell!!!!

I started this challenge weighing 141..... I'm currently at 137 (I'm 5'6"). So I lost a total of 4 pounds!!!! I was really hoping to lose just 2 pounds, so I'm very happy!!!!
This was the little push that I needed to boost my self esteem before a wedding and family events. 

My goal through our vacation is to continue to eat clean. I plan to make my smartest choices, and not over indulge. Moderation is key. I'm going to bring wine and light beer back into my doer just for social purposes. But, once we get home... No more adult bev's on the weekdays! 

I also plan to not weigh myself any more than every 10 days. Above all, I'm super proud of myself for not stepping on that scale earlier. I wanted to so many times.

As for this moment, right now, I can say that I love my body, the way I look, and the way I feel.  Now only if I can keep this going....... :)

Google Image Result for https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgD1WeNPh6i4hKrTyeXGb_ETFhpivdu1ALGnS-EQjdS_TZ7l_ah8N5GoZGjAkGL6wcfTl9dy7Cf9HRfISZ44g94Qff_SZw6C8HPI_iU1gfHpw-XvPcJHV9k_jQTi5Fop3pbSCT0kPcPeKdf/s1600/fitness-motivation2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to complete the challenge. I can tell from the pic that the bloateness is no longer there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that tan hot momma! Sounds like doing the challenge gave you some good habits to keep following, which is great. 4 pounds in 10 days is nothing to sneeze at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete