I admit that I'm not exactly taking a break or following the not-trying-but-not-preventing path that I imagined we would try this month. After last month's 43 day long cycle, I couldn't help but want to know what the heck my body was up to!!!! So, I admit that I have been using OPKs since CD16.... and I've been checking my CM since CD14 (what a wonderful task that is, NOT). It's not CD22, and while my FRER OPKs are getting oh so close to a +, I used a digi this morning and still no smiley face. :( My reason for wanting to use OPKs and checking CM this month is not necessarily to time intercourse perfectly, but to figure out what the heck my body is doing...... So far, it looks like either A) I'm O'ing extremely late or B) I'm not O'ing a all, even though it seems my body is gearing up to do so. Usually, I O between cd15-17, so this is late for me.
I had EWCM on 20, but my OPK was definitely not positive. It's still getting progressively close to a positive, but my EWCM had dried up and it's now back to hostile CM. So..... It's likely I missed my surge, but then wouldn't my OPKs be fading? Instead they are getting darker?!? This leads me to speculate that my body is jacked. Getting EWCM mucous and actually O'ing a separate times...... O'ing 7+ days later than usual???
I wish and hope with all my might that someday SOON I will finally have that moment where I don't care about it at all. Where I can finally throw in the entire towel and say "fuck it, I don't care one bit". I'm obviously not there yet, but I'm making baby steps.
To those of you who have experience with this..... have any insight??? I had a natural FET (BFN) two cycles ago, so I don't think it's from the drugs...... I am exercising pretty hard 5-6days a week right now, but that's not a huge change from my daily routine, but it is a change.
Could it be stress? I was 7 days late on my OPK test this month but I think mine was due to work stress.
ReplyDeleteI bet your + is still coming. I got a tiny patch of EWCM 7 days before my +OPK this cycle (so small I didn't even chart it), and same as you...then it kind of looked "creamy" (sorry I hate that damn word. Ick!) and then several days later back to seeing a couple teeny tiny patches of EWCM around +OPK which finally came! Swear you needed a magnifying glass to see any EWCM anyways!
ReplyDeleteI guess if you were really curious, you could just get an u/s and see if something is brewing, where your lining is at, etc. Of course, I know you are trying to "not try" so that defeats the purpose, but in the sake of trying to figure out your body, might at least give you your answer? GL and keep testing! Bet it will come!
This kind of happened to me last month. I had 3 full days of ewcm but my opk's were negative. My cm became hostile too for a few days. Then it turned watery and I got a pos opk on cd 17. I think maybe our bodies gear up to O and then they just don't. There's no telling though! Hopefully yours is right around the corner!
ReplyDelete