Monday, May 20, 2013

Thank you, progesterone



Estrogen and Progesterone b/w - Today (5/20)
Beta - Friday (5/25)

Thank you progesterone supplements for making me a complete walking disaster.  I'm moody as all get out.  I can literally start crying over nothing.  My face is breaking out sooo bad that it hurts and is quite embarrassing.  I'm hungry  OH SO HUNGRY.  I'm nauseous, the nausea makes me want to eat carbs carbs and more carbs.  I'm trying to hold it all together for Jake and Taylor, but it is really freaking hard!  It's hard to hold back something that I cannot fully physically control.  I don't know why this cycle of progesterone seems to be so much worse than the other 5.  At least this time the dizziness isn't as bad as last time.  That's a plus.  But, seriously, I really hope it's all worth it to feel like a raging hormonal pregnant lady, when I'm not actually pregnant... yet.  I really think this time around my fear and anxiety of what's to come is mixing a horrible cocktail with the progesterone and estrogen.  Fun times, I tell ya.

I'm 5dp6dt today and I had a stark white BFN.  I actually fully expected it to be a BFN, since it's really early.  But, I'm just not feeling it this time.  I really don't feel like it worked.  Maybe this is just my way of protecting my already fragile self, only time will tell.  I do know that taking this next step of FET #1 has aided in bringing me more closure.  It's hard to explain, but it has. 

5 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff with all these damn hormones I tell ya! I know it seems silly, but breaking out is so demoralizing...as if it wasn't bad enough to feel like a crybaby on progesterone, we get to deal with zits too. Ok, I am not helping!

    I do hope you are wrong on it not working and the ups and downs will be worth it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progestrone made me CRAZY. Mixing it with all the steroids I was on and I was constantly a raging mess of tears and anger and craziness. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :( Praying for you to have peace through the next week while you wait. Praying for a calmness for your heart and your hormones. Praying that the next few days would fly by so you can have some answers. Rooting for you guys... I know how long and hard this road has been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope that the pee stick and your gut feeling are both wrong! And so sorry that you have to deal with all of these side effects. Never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progesterone makes me nuts! I cry at everything and I'm super crabby. Darn hormones, indeed.

    Hoping your gut feeling is wrong. I'm hoping and praying for ya over here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so on my mind. Hope the cray cray is subsiding and you got good news. I haven't really made my b-day wish yet...since it was on 5/25. That is what I wish for...for you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete