This isn't really much of an update, but just wanted to let all of you know that nothing is changing. I did talk to Dr. B and expressed all of my concerns about the timing of the embryo transfer. Long story short, he was very confident, optimistic, and sure of the timing of the transfer. His confidence and optimism allowed me to gain my own confidence and optimism back. Dr. B was extremely patient with me, and thorough with his explanations. With my 6 day blast, be believes that the timing is best to transfer 8 dpo. So, that's when we will transfer. I have to let go of control. Let go and Let God. Let go and let Dr. B. Dr. B has been successful in knocking me up (with hubs sperm, of course) twice before. Yes, they didn't stick, but we've gotten that far with his protocol. So, I have to give the man and his team some credit and let them do what they do best. They are the professionals, right?
This
minor major issue has caused me much stress and anxiety over the past few days. I want to be in control. That's my personality. So, I wanted to make sure everything is as perfect as it can be. But, in order to save my sanity, it's best that I let go and hope for the best (while preparing for the worst).
I would be lying if I said that I'm not gaining some hope and getting a tad (literally a tad) bit excited to be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). I know full and well that this may not work. And actually, I'm kind of thinking it wont. Why would this one magically work when so many other cycles have failed? But, at least I get to be PUPO for awhile, and that's exciting. I think the past failures are keeping me grounded, while the thought of having a chance again is giving me a glimmer of hope.
Start Progesterone and Estrogen: Today (May 10th)
Embryo Transfer Date: May 15th
Wow! May 15th is coming up quickly! SO hoping it works for you!
ReplyDelete